Friday, January 17, 2014

My Favorite Verse...Philippians 4:13

                                                                                                                       



My Life Verse: Philippians 4:13:


                                        

In all my life's journey, I realize that I can only make it through my relationship with Christ. His answer is not always what I want to hear, but it is ALWAYS the right one. My faith is sometimes tested as with all Christians, but having the Rock of Christ to lean on is sustaining. I love being able to share with others how Christ strength has bought through many struggles and delivered me whole every time.

I am looking forward to making new friends with or "Made to Crave" journey.

Blessings always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment